Just as the title says, I am a writer. I've been in hibernation. Or at least, that is my excuse. In reality, I've gotten married, had a beautiful little girl, and find myself to now be expecting our son. I am a writer, but somehow I have forgotten how important it is for me to write. I need it just as I need air. Writing is a gift that God has given me, and I need to use it.
And so, I give you a blog. Because that's what writers do, right? Regardless, this is how I will use my skill.
I am also a Catholic. This is also a gift that God has given me that I find myself dusting off. Not that I haven't attended Mass or prayed a rosary, but I've found that my passion has been dwindling. I believe that this is another reason why I feel I need to write again.
I am a mother, and this is one that I can not bury, and would never want to. Luckily, my daughter demands attention, as will my son when he is born.
I am a wife. My husband does not demand my attention. He does not wine and fuss. And often I find that it is easy to set marriage aside in order to accomplish my daily tasks. I am reminding myself now, though, that marriage does not mean keeping a clean home and taking care of the children. It means loving my husband; the rest will follow. My husband is amazing, by the way, so he gets a shout out. :)
I will end my introduction here before it gets too long. I still want to be writing, but I'm sure no one still has desire to be reading my ramblings.
Pax.
Sarab
No comments:
Post a Comment